WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 07, 2024

Monday...


9 comments:

  1. The way he lives,, acts and eats....he even gets away from death, the bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not when you’re Satan’s spawn 666.
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  3. He continues to be the score of the planet - job security for Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who thinks this whoremonger(with his Slavic conquest) represents the second coming of christ needs a frontal lobotomy, sterilization, straightjacket and a nice, safe room in an insane asylum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to know if, in the United States, no one imagines that the first attack against him was not a set-up by this sad character himself.

    ReplyDelete

Nice you must be or delete your ass I will.