WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 28, 2024

2024.0928.0002...

Vincent LaForet Photography

New York City









Las Vegas

3 comments:

Milleson said...

Oy Vey! What a collective electricity bill!

JiEL said...

Some of NYC electricity is bougth from our Hydro Québec which is a clean electricity produced by many dams north of the Province of Québec. They are more dependant of it during summer time for air conditionning machines.

Ike said...

I am used to seeing detective mysteries on TV and seeing how well lit Central Park actually is in RL was surprising to me.