WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 28, 2024

2024.0928.0001...





! VOTE !
! BLUE !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Fuck the Orange Scumbag. Big Dude

JiEL said...

Justice in USA is almost inexistant when you allow a felon, rapist, thief and liar etc. to be on any election ballot.
Just N.Carolina Mark Robinson is one of many cases to prove how idiot they are.