WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 07, 2024

2024.0807.0008...

Let's hear it for the boy...

Armand Duplantis, Pole Vaulter

3 comments:

JiEL said...

Handsome young man from Sweden who can take my «pole» anytime all over to get me so high..

Anonymous said...

Imagine jumping 20 feet and 6 inches as Armand Duplantis did to win his gold medal and set a world record.
Otrolig (incredible) as they say in Sweden.
French pole vaulter Anthony Ammirati should get a special Olympic medal for what he and his junk went through. -Rj

Workmen and Rednecks said...

A 'fun fact' that I read in online news today:
"Known for his 'bulge', pole vaulter Anthony Ammirati receives a wild offer from an adult site.
An adult website was prepared to offer the pole vaulter $250,000 for a one-hour show. But Ammirati said on Thursday August 8 that he wasn't interested."
LoL !