WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

2024.0716.0007...

It's official...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like grandpa use to say about toxic people “a person like that isn’t born, they’re shitted out”. -Rj

Milleson said...

For many years I've thought the "normal" people had a lot of nerve calling me and others like me abnormal. I was born this way, I had no choice in the matter. This is my normal. The "normals" weren't born with the hate, anger, prejudice, racist, misogynistic ideology, they were taught that and they obviously learned well from what we've witnessed these past nine years. So to them i say, "Welcome brethren to the abnormal side of life, you've earned that distinction."

Oh, and go fuck yourself for all the pain you've caused me and my brothers and sisters!!!

whkattk said...

And the hits just keep on comin' out of this convention. They finally admitted that their motto of "Unity" for the week isn't to unite the country, it's to unite their party, to try and get the evilgelicals, the white supremacists, and the magats to vote for the sexual predator-convicted felon and the wife-beating enabler.

Mark in Maryborough said...

Just back from a funeral in San Francisco and all your viewers must be Californians because only Californians could fuck up their own state to the scum place it is now. Not even you can deny that.