WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 12, 2024

2024.0712.0002...






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second castle is in Portugal. The 4th is the tiny Republic of San Marino.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd gladly tour any of these castles.

Anonymous said...

# 3 is Peles Castle near Sinaia Romania.
Built in 1873 by King Carol I, a Hohenzollern, hence the Germanic appearance of the castle. The first castle in Europe to be electric powered. -Rj

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

If I was invited to the last castle, hopefully they would let me lodge on the safe side, not the birds eye view on the other side. Yikes!!!!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

My thanks to the guys who could I.D. these castles! I'm always curious about these things, and I had not seen any of them before.

Mary Kirkland said...

Those castles are beautiful.

SickoRicko said...

Mary - I'm glad you like them.