WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 12, 2024

2024.0712.0001...




2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Here Here to Beverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdadbr said...

Item #1 is completely accurate! NO MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENT MIGHT BE !! Nor can the President do anything about this, either!

"Hard work" is normally grossly overstated in recent times. To me, "Hard Work" means physical labor that results in "sweat", or a difficult mental problem that needs a solution. In that orientation, FEW people reach that level, by observation. Some work might be "hard work", but not all work is hard.