WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Tuesday...




4 comments:

Ed Schlee said...

#3 So true!

JiEL said...

The last one is so true for people like Steve Banon, D. J. Trump, Alex Jones, Rucy Giuliani and many others in that clown bunch of idiots.

They were screaming, spreading lies and now they are whinning because the justice system a getting them toward justice courts and prisons.

Zimbo said...

I saw a lecturer once who said that goal wasn't to rid yourselflf of negative thoughts or judgements. You can't really. Rather, the goal was not to engage in conversation with them. Changed my life.

SickoRicko said...

Zimbo - That's been a constant struggle for me, but I'm getting better at it.