WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 17, 2024

2024.0617.0007...






7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Cakes? For breakfast?

Im in!!!!!!!

Cdadbr said...

To me, the glutes tie everything together. A lean lower back, with visible erector muscles and dimples, means the front side is probably lean and muscular, too, with good abs.

Below are the thighs. A nice "sweep" and definition on the fronts and definition in the rear that then leads to a lean knee and nice calves.

In the middle are the muscles called "glutes", with their glory hiding/protecting the sphincter muscles from view, unless there is a desire to see them. Holding a pleasurable bunch of the nerve endings that can provide pleasure or otherwise.

Great engineering!

JiEL said...

No.2 is the perfection of a man's back view. MMMM !

Bobby b said...

Perfect PHAT💋Ass Delicious 🤤

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Asses, bums, rump, rump roasts, glutes, Hiney, tushy, I certainly do love the male ass.

#2) Rick you almost have me convinced to switch to your side. LMAO!!!!

#3) Com-on big boy spread them, I'll put my tongue where the sun doesn't shine.

Last one) Sunshine delight:) Hope I don't wake him, with what I intend to do!!! Just beautiful!!!

Great job Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Zimbo said...

Something abouyt a man with a cocked hip (like #2) is incredibly sexy to me. All the better if he happens too be nude. 8D