WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 17, 2024

2024.0617.0005...






5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

You know Ricko....I love the Catch of the Day in that net. Of course I'm not saying no to the first guy either. Sexy....and what a beautiful soft cock.

Big Dude said...

Right there with you, MM. Hell, I'm such a trollope I would do them all.

Anonymous said...

👍👌🥵

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) When I get home tonight, this sexy mother f--ker is my jack off dude of the day!!!! Woof!!!

last pic) Wow, I have to ask him what brand of coffee he drinks.

Anonymous said...

Can I sit, Daddy... please