WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 17, 2024

2024.0617.0003...


1860s

1870s

1890s

1890s

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Hire's and Dad's --- we drank both.

Thula Mhlope said...

Rootbeer!
Many years ago, my Dad & I would sometimes stop at the Rio Hamburger Hut (at the time a popular eatery in Pretoria, South-A.). I always had a rootbeer with my food, and would proudly tell anyone who wanted to listen, that my Dad & I went out for a "Beer". Fond memories.

SickoRicko said...

Thula - Cute story, thanks.

Anonymous said...

That eye salve would probably leave ya blind ! And that Toilet Mask, isn’t that the ancestor of the Rejuvenique mask that Linda Evans use to hawk in informercials ca. 1999 ?! Plug the damned thing in and take some mashed banana and Skippy’s peanut butter and have an Elvis facial !!!
-Rj