WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 09, 2024

2024.0609.0007...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Love giving and receiving them. Hell, I don't if mind sharing sometimes.

Heck, I love getting a sweet BJ, but I usually don't "pop" from them alone. I'm more like lick my balls while I jerk off. BUT I have met a new "buddy" recently, and man he makes me "pop" and takes my seed, it's awesome, but watching me get off is not a pretty sight. LMAO!! The words that come out of my mouth and the jerking movements of my body, is something else to say the least. I'm not a quite "cucumber!!!

Great "oral" presentation Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.