WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 09, 2024

2024.0609.0006...








4 comments:

Cdadbr said...

Going "anal" always had a much better feel that "vaginal", to me. The velvety feel of anal would take me "over the top quickly". The advice of "don't move until the feeling of impending orgasm passes" never did work. As much as I wanted it to. Being still just amplified the nerve inputs and eruptions happened. Vaginal never did feel that way, to me.

SickoRicko said...

Cdadbr - It was the opposite for me.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'm so in the mood to take a small to medium thick cock up my chute today. It's a cool rainy late spring day here in Massachusetts, so some warm man "seed" would feel rather nice. Ah heck, I also love the grunting sounds the top man makes when "nutting" out.

#2) That's the way I like it aha aha (KC and the Sunshine band)!! Put it in slow, THEN bang away!!!

Anonymous said...

Penetrasies Intense :)
- Praetorius