WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Wednesday GIFs...




5 comments:

whkattk said...

That's what it feels like today. Only cold North winds without the snow.

JiEL said...

Please no more «white shit» as we call it up here in Canada.

We are going on the warmest times, no snow, shit no more snow...

ChrisA said...

We didn't have much of a winter this year.
February showers brought March flowers to
Manhattan - Spring was way too early!

Milleson said...

I'm thinkin' Ricko posted these in advance of our temps up here in the PNW are going from the cool 50s to the very warm high 80s in 2 days. We'll be needing those cold visuals to cool us down aa bit LOL.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You could be right. I'm sure I'll be complaining that it's too hot.