WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 10, 2024

2024.0510.0005...






4 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 He's Bo Roberts

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Woof, all of ya, teased the heck out of me!!

#1) Oh, handsome one with those great man legs, and nice basket, I've been known to attack when giving a come-hither look.

Last one) Dark and mysterious eyes!! His nip is getting my nips hard.

Mistress Maddie said...

I have always enjoyed the first picture....and what's not to like about the ultra sexy Willie Gomez ...the last guy. Man... does his body and gaze make my cock and balls tingle.

Anonymous said...

Nice