WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 10, 2024

2024.0510.0004...








8 comments:

Dunegay said...

Very nice cock. She must be doing a lot of good

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Always fancied this one. Thanks.

hsgisme said...

Goodness! What is it with skinny white boys with huge cocks?! Lucky man!

Xersex said...

what huge dick

Coquin Belgium said...

When he's dressed, he doesn't appear, but naked he's super well equipped!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I love these tall very lean boys. It usually mean nice big cocks.

Anonymous said...

He's name is Steve, 9 inch uncut

David said...

He calls himself Straight 8.