WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 04, 2024

2024.0504.0002...








4 comments:

Jerry said...

Yummy !

JiEL said...

Justg looking to all those yummies, my A1C is sky rocketting...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Ah, those fresh strawberries look delicious.
#2) Now there's a great idea for breakfast tomorrow, blueberry pancakes.
#3) Licking my chops, I crave protein.
#4) Could I please have a huge piece of this scrumptious looking lasagna?

Last two) I'm putting the coffee on, bring those desserts guys.

Fantastic food posting Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.