WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 04, 2024

2024.0504.0001...




5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Fuck every Nazipublican on every level.

JiEL said...

Is this ultiamate 2024 election will be the one of the «crazies»?

I mean that with all those foolish ralies around the liar in chief and his popularity even if he is a conman, USA could fall into putting him in the White House and live 4 years of none sense and turmoil etc..

What is too bad is that Biden is too old and that his Presidency isn't valued for all good he did even against the Retrumplikkkans in the Congress blocking and blocking ....

LeftField said...

Again, I just don't have the confidence in the young voters to turn out. Here in Washington State the ballots and all the information one needs are mailed directly to your home. No postage necessary either! And fewer than 30% of the eligible voters cast ballots.

This is one reason why the college protests are a sad joke. Faux outrage. Until the next rage hole comes along.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - If that conman gets put into the White House again, this country - and possibly the world - is doomed.

LeftField - I hear ya. It's really sad that people don't take advantage of such an easy system.

Milleson said...

@LeftField - I feel that this critical election will have a better turnout, possibly 45-50%, but not the 60-70% it should be. I'm not sure why apathy sets in during these crucial times, very disconcerting to say the least.

May I inquire where you live in Washington State?