WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

2024.0428.0006...






4 comments:

Big Dude said...

L'amour, toujours l'amour.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) The lovebirds looking for something to do. Or maybe some "company"!! Hey that's their business.

#2) Now that's one sweet swim:)

#3,4) With arms around their lover's they are telling the world "He's mine." Oh my, it's coming to me. I haven't had this song in my mind or heard it in years, but it just came to me!! "Make no mistake, he's mine" by Barbra Streisand and Kim Carnes!! Give it a try guys. I'm going to listen to it right after I post my comments.

#5) I would say the boys are enjoying their cozy couch.

Last pic) Someone is enjoying that licking. Stiff nips never lie!!

Great affection posting Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

love so much your affection pics!