WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

2024.0428.0005...









5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Of course, sometimes raw man sex is great, too. We are built to shoot sploot, as my Dad used to say.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'll keep it simple today, I want/need cock in my mouth today. Oh yeah Big Dude, I'll take their "sploot"!!

Next to last pic) Ah, someone is enjoying a nice wet warm mouth on his cockhead.

Great "oral prestation" Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

First pic is hot cos it looks like he's being forced to suck it. And that's how I was trained.

Xersex said...

#6 he seems to say: dicks are never enough for me. I have nothing else in my head!