WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

2024.0424.0004...










9 comments:

Big Dude said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Intense penetrasies :)
- Praetorius

uptonking said...

As the saying goes... at that bar in the first pic? I'll have what he's having. Sigh. And thanks for the poppers pic.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) I have to find out if there are any NPP's going on tonight. I would love to see some pitchers and catchers.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - What's NPP?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said.

Rick, an NPP is a (No Pants Party) Everyone (all males) that enter in must take off all his clothes, but after that he can do as much or as little as he wants.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks for the explanation.

Xersex said...

love the double of Corbin Fisher (#3)

Anonymous said...

public wanking, thta's hot