WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

2024.0423.0001...




5 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 They are pathetic. They think that T. is really on their side. He only needs votes. He doesn't care about people. (LGBT or straight)

Big Dude said...

Fuck the son of a bitch.

whkattk said...

It is still beyond me why any LGBTQ, Jewish, or BIPOC would support any GOP candidate.

JiEL said...

"whkattk,

You forgot to mention women, blacks,latinos, educated people etc... etc..

I have a gay married couple friends of mine living in Delaware who are ferously Trumpists and are spreading bad taste language, like Trump, over Democrats.
I never understood them and mostly because the younger in this couple is a French Québecois from Montreal.
That man has a low education and is just echoing the ideas of his husband.

For sure they are fan of «Fuck News» and are following any internet trolls or even Qanon etc..

Trying to argue with them is useless and they will even try to convince you of their idiot conspiration theories etc..

Keith said...

Never too many anti-Trump posts!