WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

2024.0417.0006...







9 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 the group of bodies is impressive: the threesome kiss is wonderful.

Coquin Belgium said...

The first two photos remind me of the army. I met a gorgeous young guy there. He wasn't gay, but I showed him that between men we could give each other pleasure. We spent Christmas Eve together. It's a memory I will never forget. To give you an idea, he looked like James Dean and was very, very hairy! Her ass, the eighth wonder of the world!

Big Dude said...

And a good time was had by all.

Mistress Maddie said...

There is nothing like group "bonding".

SickoRicko said...

Coquin - Nice story.

Anonymous said...

polishing the knob.....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Ever since sucking my first cock, never have I lost the enthusiasm of the act. I love watching just as much. Well almost. LOL!!


#2) LMAO, the look of wonder on the cutie that has his mouth open watching his buddy sucking cock, is the same wonder I get when at a NPP or on the trails, or at the gym, or in my own bed (well you get the picture)!!!

#4) Ah everyone wins here. Man is that one thick cock with some very fat cream filled balls. That cocksucker is going to get one heck of a protein shake.

Next to last) Lucky bastard, in between those hunky hairy legs chowing down. Woof!!

Great "oral presentation" Rick!!

uptonking said...

Love that first photo. Inspiring.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.