WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

2024.0417.0005...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

a feast of asses

Coquin Belgium said...

Ricky, did you want to make me hard? You succeed !!!

JiEL said...

No.2 is Brad Patton but I have him in a Falcon folder.
Did purchase a XXX video from Falcon where he is with Lane Fuller in nature with very sexy scenes.

Anonymous said...

The ass, the eighth wonder of the world!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) It would be a great arm workout just to prey his cheeks apart. This is one tight ass dude (said very affectionally of course)

Last pic) I agree the male ass is beautiful and delicious, and this dirty dog here (me) will do what this dude is doing, every chance I get.

Thanks Rick.

uptonking said...

Bootylicious!