WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

2024.0417.0003...



4 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 so true

whkattk said...

And the most destructive construct of man.

Ramón said...

¡So true! Amen!

uptonking said...

So... the world runs on delusion. Yes? We live in a world full of delusional individuals who take seats of power and make the world miserable for the rest of us. That's why religion should simply be outlawed. Period. It is the stuff of lunacy.