WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

2024.0417.0002...



3 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 too difficult. It's much easier impose your point of view

uptonking said...

Once they are out of the womb, all that 'caring' stops. Then? It's 'no money for free school lunches' and 'schools need to have their funds cut' and 'no free child care' and 'no free healthcare' - stupid people have stupid values.

SickoRicko said...

Upton - That's the truth!