WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

2024.0416.0004...

She waited there 11 hours...


Click on headline to read the article.

4 comments:

uptonking said...

Thanks for sharing Trixie's story. People are both the worst and the best...

Xersex said...

the idea that there are people abandoning animals breaks my heart.

Mistress Maddie said...

Evidently that dumb asshole couldn't read. I will never understand how people discard of animals. It's alright to say your in over your head or can't handle the or have the money, but turn them in to a shelter!!!!! It's appalling how people just ties them and leave them, throw them in garage....yes...it happens...or turn them loose. or just tie them in a yard or cage and they survive forever how long. Breaks my heart every time.

Animals in general. The humans time of reckoning will come again, and the anaimals will be like, good. I wouldn't blame them.

Allan said...

It takes a special kind of evil to abandon an innocent creature like that. I hope she finds someone who will love her forever. I sometimes think humans are the absolute worst