WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 14, 2024

2024.0414.0008...







8 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

A very exciting series!!!

Anonymous said...

With a little help from my friend

Xersex said...

affection and torrid eroticism

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow, loving this "affection posting" Rick!!

#1) A loving kiss and a light touch on your balls, will give almost any guy a boner.

#2) Oh I do say buddy, you're going to get that that hard cock up your beefy ass "butt" soon.

#3) I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be able to crank a nut out looking at this affection pic.

#4,5) OH Rick, that young man loves those smooth buns:)

#6) Ah a kiss on the neck, and an oiled dick, his cock is going to slip right into his lover's hole.

Last pic)) Give him one more minute and he's going to hop on that stiff cock and go Cowboy:)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're very welcome.

IRF said...

One of your best photoset. So sexy,

SickoRicko said...

IRF - Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Great Kris