WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 14, 2024

2024.0414.0007...









5 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

There you go, you managed to make me want to use my tongue. Lol

Anonymous said...

They know how to suck a dick!

Xersex said...

Dicks: our best friends

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I LOVE COCK AND BALLS!!

#7) I'd love to help the young man out. While he has a mouthful of Daddy's cock, I love to lick those FAT BALLS!!

I'm starting to get used to my "fuck buddy" calling me Daddy!! Hey if a young man wants to keep playing, I'm keeping my mouth shut about him calling me anything.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Good plan.