WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 29, 2024

2024.0329.0005...








6 comments:

Xersex said...

the usually mouthwatering dick feast!

Michehot said...

Beautiful dicks!

Big Dude said...

Great cock collection.

JiEL said...

No.2 would be my choice as I like uncut natural penises...

Coquin Belgium said...

We all have different sexes, I've already seen thousands of photos and hundreds of cocks, I've never seen two exactly alike!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

How can one part of the male anatomy have such power over me?