WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 29, 2024

2024.0329.0004...




5 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Do you know where these are?

Milleson said...

@Infidel753 - If you have Google, it's easy to find answers to your qquestion. Right click and click on "Search image with Google. If the information doesn't appear under the picture, click "Find image source" at the top of the picture.

#1 - Glenborrodale Castle - Scotland
#2 - Veulen Castle - Belgium
#3 - Vanbrugh Castle - London

Happy Hunting

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks for finding the locations. I have a Mac so right-clicking doesn't work that way for me.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Castles, and also mansions fascinate me, just thinking of the history behind them. But to live in one, I don't think so. I'll take a cozy house/apt but don't get me wrong I'd love an Olympic size swimming pool and some land so my big dogs could run around. OH and yes a "gang shower" for my NPP's:) TMI? even I thought so.  

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You made me chuckle.