WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

2024.0323.0006...






10 comments:

Bob in 🇬🇧 said...

Nice bit of fur Rick thank you! Regards Bob

SickoRicko said...

Bob - You're very welcome.

Mistress Maddie said...

That first man is sexy as hell.

JiEL said...

No.3 is a French model named Mathieu Charneau and he is just the kind of hairy young man I would like to meet...

Ny new young doctor, Edmond S. has this kind of moustache and each time I see him I would smoosh him so much...

Anonymous said...

El primero me ha puesto en éxtasis. Hermoso

Milleson said...

Do I dare hope the wall graphic in the final pic, which usually says "Live Love Laugh," could possibly say "Live Love INSERT"? Because I can obey an order if needs be.
P.S. Please keep these copper-top boys coming in your posts

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Ahhh, such male beauty.

Last one) So GD cute and can't quite call him an otter unless I see some hairy legs and one cute hairy tushy. Love to kiss those lips, as I run my fingers thru his hair, AS I work my way down to those cute sniff man nips.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I'll do my best, I don't have many of those.

mrpeenee said...

Surly brutes. I love em

Xersex said...

@ Maddie. I prefer #2