WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

2024.0323.0005...







6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nice buncha peters.

Mistress Maddie said...

I am dying to be on my knees in from of the first guy. I'm guessing his cock is a pretty one, and big.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Outta my way you horndogs, that muscle he's making is a sign for me to come over to take care of his "blue balls"!!!

#2) Now that's a Gingerbread man, that I would love to eat.

#3) If I can part his tight cheeks, I'm going in, with my Tongue!!!

#5) Ah big and beefy, I would have no say in the matter if he put my legs over his shoulders and threw me a good fuck.

#6) There you go Mistress Maddie, back into that baby.

Thanks Rick!!  

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Hello Daddy for the last one

Xersex said...

#2 that ginger is fabulous!