WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 15, 2024

2024.0315.0004...

Ball Check Day...





Enlist a friend!

8 comments:

Xersex said...

love balls like eggs (exp. last two!)

Mistress Maddie said...

Very sexy balls. Do you just love rolling low hangers around on your tongue?

Michehot said...

i love BIG BALLS!!!

whkattk said...

Check The Boys...

Thanks, Rick!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuetts said.

Guys, I'm going to the gym, I'll let you know how many "sets" I check out!! Though I might get my hand slapped away from a few of them, but I'll tell them it's for their own good:):)

#3) Man, I hope he's in the sauna/showers today:)

Last pic) Oh yes hold them gently!!

Anonymous said...

Très succulent et très sucable.
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Alejandro said...

I liked those big balls. Wonderful pics about big balls.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder!