WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 15, 2024

2024.0315.0003...






4 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 so true!

last one: I want to remember Elizabeth Taylor with this video!

Rad said...

Love these!

I wholly agree with the first one. I looked at my life, at my DNA, my health and at my families history. We are not genetically aligned for long life. I retired at 58 and honestly, feel like, now at 62, I am living my best life. If I can get another 15 or 20 years out of my body, even better.

JiEL said...

I retired at 60yo as here in Province of Québec you can retire at 60 and benefit of the Retirement Regime of Québec.
As a retired teacher I have my own teachers retirement benefits.

At 65yo comes in the Canadian retirement benefits.

So now I'm 73yo and since 2011 I am peacecfuly enjoying a nice retirement without no financial issues.

My dad past at 88yo and my mom is still alive at 96yo so my life expectation is around 20 more years.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for that video.