WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 06, 2024

2024.0106.0005...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said.

If you like your nips nibbled on cuties, I'm the man for the job. You just tell me if you like it soft or hard. The song that comes to mind right now, is "Slow Hand" by the Pointers Sisters". LMAO, I hope all the younglings are googling that song right now.

GF said...

You are right Scott. I had forgotten about that song and went and listened to it.
Was always one of my favorites by the Pointer Sisters, puts you in the mood.
The picture of the first guy is old, but his face still makes my heart race.

Anonymous said...

Loose that speedo boy

Anonymous said...

#1 is CG Kelly (big dick)
https://sickoricko.blogspot.com/2018/12/201812160829.html