WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 06, 2024

2024.0106.0004...








6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Eminently suckable. Send him over Rick.

bobbert said...

Oh my! He’s gorgeous and love the spread of fur!
Thanks Rick x
🇬🇧 GayBob

Alejandro said...

Wow wow He's very gorgeous. I like hairy men so much. Beautiful dick & balls.
Thanks Ricky !!!!!
Ale ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Rick, you need to be spanked "butt" good. Was just going to leave to do some grocery shopping (big snowstorm heading to Central Mass, tonight and tomorrow, up to a foot), then I see this incredible otter!!!

Well I just grabbed my cum rag and going to crank out a nut!!!!


Thanks, Rick, for showing us this cutie. If there are any typos or misspelled woods, I don't care, my hands are a trembling. LMAO!! Fuck, I personally wish I knew him, and that he was going to share my bed with me during the storm.

Anonymous said...

Bellísimo.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - I'm glad y'all like him as much as I do.