WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 05, 2024

2024.0105.0002...


Atomium, Brussels, Belgium


Calakmul Office Building, Mexico City, Mexico


Denver Art Museum, Denver, CO, USA


Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle, WA, USA

8 comments:

Xersex said...

love #1 & #2

LeftField said...

Museum of Pop Culture (MoPop), just went there. It was okay. Seems to be struggling. Probably won't be back anytime soon. SciFi exhibit was good. Building is an eye sore.

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - Yeah, that building looks like something stepped on it.

JiEL said...

Love the first two. I did see the Atonum from far as I was passing by Brussels.
But didnMt miss and loved Bruges.

For the last Pop Culture well it looks like an open guts out.. YUKY»
I would call it «Fart Culture Horror Building»...

Ivan Flint said...

I wonder what these ridiculous buildings are going to look like in two decades time. Fit for demolition, I would guess.

Hot Naked Men said...

That's sephiroth symbol, i guess the creator is a jewish

Jimbo said...

The Seattle HAS to be Frank Gehry. Or somebody copying him. Just ALL of his signature elements in one spot.

LeftField said...

You know it!