WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 05, 2024

2024.0105.0001...





4 comments:

Xersex said...

some confuse social democracy with the Soviet communism of the Russians.

Big Dude said...

That's a big problem in the USA.

whkattk said...

That last one: Yeah, me too.

JiEL said...

@Xersex,
As a Canadian I think the same way as it's that 1950's American cold war fear that never went away pushed by those MAGA Retrumplikkkans to frighten uneducated base of theirs...

That's why USA is constantly going backward or have this chap-cha dance on any rights.