WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 02, 2023

Saturday Movies...




10 comments:

Cdadbr said...

#! is the famous "magnet and cloth" maneuver. Looks like it works well, there!

Jerry said...

Impressive and well done.

VoenixRising said...

I wish I'd known about #1 years ago!

#2 makes my brain hurt.

#3 is FABULOUS.

Purple Wolf said...

Singer in #3's a real cutie; good singer, dancer & songwriter too. (And I'd love to be his Squishmallow). Don't know where you find these, but please don't stop looking.)

Milleson said...

OH MY GAWD!!! Guts, that's a real pop band, Sub-Radio. Looked them up on Wiki and YouTube has an extended version of this song and others. What a fun group of musicians. The lead singer is squishy-cutesy-sexy all in one.

Milleson said...

Guys, not guts, sorry

Milleson said...

#2-I have enough trouble balancing my checkbook, let alone attempt something like that. I wonder how impressive that looks on a resume?

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks for finding more info on that cute singer.

Anonymous said...

That chair is good for self-sucking dick

Xersex said...

#2 impressive skill