WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023.1231.0004...










7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Double penetration is hot, did it once...and it's not as easy as it looks.

Big Dude said...

You said it.

Bob said...

The expressions on the first two guys faces says it all I believe?
Happy ‘24 everyone!
Hugs from the 🇬🇧
GayBob

SickoRicko said...

Bob - Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Man I wish I could make a face like #1 when a top is entering me!!
#2) That young man is going for a hobby horse ride, and LOVING it:)

#5) Loving the face of the top. I would say that bottom has one tight hole.

#6) Maybe it's good that I don't like to bottom so much. I would be the biggest whore around. Don't laugh but sometimes I wish I had a pussy; it must feel so good getting fucked. But then again, I wouldn't be able to suck cock in the men's locker room. Yes it's settled I'll continue my cocksucking ways.

#7} Stock answer!! A dude spreading his legs to let another dude enter is so hot.

Last pic) Fuck that, I can barely take one. But I'll be more than glad to lube everyone up with my tongue and lick their bouncing balls.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Decades ago I thought it would be nice to have a pussy so I could have all the cock I wanted.

Xersex said...

#6 the guy holding the guy's cock behind him is Jimmy Durano