WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023.1231.0003...










5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Cum, cum, boys, THIS is what it's all about.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

3 words that turn me on is when the dude says to me "Where do you want it?" Most of the times I love to swallow, sometimes I'm in the mood for a facial, sometimes I'm in the mood to say "wherever it flies, when engaging in a nice frottage, I love to feel the warm sticky goo, around the tummy area and dripping on my cock. "Butt" with my "fuck buddy", I say "when he's getting really close (oh and we all can tell when they are ready) Breed daddy, please breed daddy. Man, do I feel so connected with him when that happens.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Absolutely!

Scott - Thanks again.

Xersex said...

some shots are like lazos

AlvordSky said...

I love it when I get to the point – or I've helped another guy get to the point – when pre is just steadily oozing out, like #1. The whole body feeling is delicious.