WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023.1230.0003...



6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Not into water sports per se, but that last guy is easy on the eyes.

Rad said...

Not into water sports (at least, I don't think I am), but there is just something intrinsically hot about watching a guy take a piss.

Ahhh... youth.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I think I'm on Rad's point of view on this. When I'm at my spot on the trails, most guys have to take a piss before they get into the action. They just whip it out, piss, shake it off a couple of times, then back in "he" goes. Then when they are ready out "he" comes again soft to hard:)

Anonymous said...

I can't resist watching a guy take a piss.

Anonymous said...

my father and my brothers, we stopped on the road, behind a small bush and take a piss, it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Eyeing up each others cocks when you're pissing. I'm sure we've all done that!