WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday Movies...




2 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Most Americans don't realize the pyramids are that close to the city of Giza. There's literally a Pizza Hut across the street from the Sphinx. Usually they photograph the pyramids from a different angle so you don't see the city.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - It's disillusioning.