WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 22, 2023

2023.1222.0004...






8 comments:

Xersex said...

these pics are so artistic as well!

Big Dude said...

Beautiful shots.

Mistress Maddie said...

WOW!!!! That ginger is a knockout!!!!

Anonymous said...

Los pajaritos alegran mucho las casas 🍌🥚🥚🤣😍

Anonymous said...

Fyn fisiek-portrette van ongesnyde fallusse
Fine physique portraits of uncut cocks
- Praetorius

mrpeenee said...

What lovely xmas presents

Pi said...

Esplendido 👌👏👏👏👏

Jimbo said...

I love a straight-forward, unabashed frontal. Few things are sexier than a man who's comfortable in his own skin.

Thanks Rick! A mesmerizing array!