WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 22, 2023

2023.1222.0003...













4 comments:

Xersex said...

first guy is sexy as hell!

Big Dude said...

I'd ride his...uh...bus, yeah, that's it, his BUS...any day!

Mistress Maddie said...

The first picture totally got me to get my hand wrapped around my cock.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Set one) Oh come over to my place, we will have a men's PJ party. Woof!!!

Set two) Mr. coyote sit on my face, Please!!!

#3) I have a burning yearning in my long johns tongiht, come put out my fire with your hose.

Thanks Rick!!