WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thursday GIFs...




6 comments:

Xersex said...

love so much #1

uptonking said...

Barbara Stanwyck! And Rutger Hauer.

whkattk said...

That kitten looks like my wife as she falls asleep on the couch every night. LOL

JiEL said...

This cat is just alike my Adam who is now 5yo. Alaways been and still is so affectionate and loveable.
Sometime I think he is a dog inside him the way he listen to me and obey what I'm telling him to do.

Jimbo said...

Barbara Stanwyck singing "Drum Boogie" to the drum work or the great Gene Krupa in the Snow White reboot "Ball of Fire". Love it!

Thanks Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You're welcome.