WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

2023.1130.0001...




"Before I was six years old, my grand­parents and my mother had taught me that if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged crea­tures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged crea­tures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our rela­tives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flour­ish. That is how in­sig­nifi­cant we are."

5 comments:

Xersex said...

we are insignificant and also unwise.

Big Dude said...

Sad, but true. We take without contributing.

uptonking said...

Human beings are the worst. There... I've said it again. You should see what the Loppet organization is doing to my beloved prairie. Angels weep.

whkattk said...

His statement is 100% accurate. The planet would flourish without humans.

Anonymous said...

Si profond de la part de Monsieur R. Means,
la sagesse d'un vrai américain.
- Beau Mec à Deauville