WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

2023.1129.0007...






6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nice peek at that hairy scrote!

Mistress Maddie said...

Shirtless guys and jeans.awwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

JiEL said...

No.4 would get this comment in French Canadian ordinary people as:"Y as-tu vu la patate..."
(Have you seen that patato..)

Sure he has a «big» point of interest and also a body to explore too...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Last pic) Oh, my goodness gracious (in other words, fuck) would I love to dive into that wet meadow:)

My jack off pic of the day!!

Thanks Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

uptonking said...

Yazzz... get wet! Love all that fur on the last one.