WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

2023.1129.0005...







5 comments:

Big Dude said...

That first shot is just arty enough to be "art," and just sexy enough to make me want to blow him and jack my dick...

Mistress Maddie said...

I have no idea why, but the guy getting blown with the glasses got me really hot. I wouldn't mind getting between them too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

From yesteryear to today, it's a fact, men love cock, balls and ass:)

#5) Mistress Maddie, that caught my interest too. But I imagined things happened so fast and it's their first time experimenting with the same sex.

Anonymous said...

Mistress Maddie...it's like a swap of the scene in the movie theater in Midnight Cowboy with Joe Buck blowing the glasses wearing student.

Xersex said...

again some precious vintage